Kadlec Outpatient Imaging Center
Sat: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
X-Ray (walk-ins welcome): Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ultrasound by appt
Mammography by appt
Kadlec’s Outpatient Imaging Center includes some of the most advanced imaging technologies available. We have an all-digital format that provides physicians with imaging results quickly to diagnose and treat patients fast.
Our services include:
- CT (computed tomography) scanner
- DEXA (for bone density scans)
- Digital radiology
- G.E.’s CT/PET (positron emission tomography) scanner (to diagnose cancer)
- 2D and 3D mammography (for breast cancer)
All women over 40 years old should get an annual mammogram to prevent breast cancer. Early detection is the key to saving lives. Kadlec is the only American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in our area. We are accredited in:
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Breast MRI
Kadlec offers 3D Tomosynthesis Digital Mammography which is the most advanced technology for breast cancer screening. The radiologist can see the whole breast in three dimensions. It increases the detection of invasive breast cancer by up to 40% compared to 2D mammography. 3D Digital mammography also decreases the chance of being called back for second look imaging. 2D mammography is still available upon request.
If you don't have insurance, or are not able to afford a mammogram, you may qualify for the Kadlec Foundation Mammogram Assistance program. Call to find out more.
Kadlec offers a lung screening program with a low-dose CT scan, which is the most effective method of detecting early cancer. Patients must meet National Comprehensive Cancer Network screening criteria and physician referral is required.
- High Risk Category 1: Age 55-77, equal to or greater than 30 packs per year smoking history and quit less than 15 years ago or currently smoking.
- High Risk Category 2: Age 55-77, equal to or greater than 20 pack per year smoking history, occupation exposure to arsenic, asbestos, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, coal smoke, diesel fumes, nickel, silica and/or soot.
Learn more and find out if you are high risk for lung cancer.