Providence Medical Institute - Manhattan Beach Primary Care
Manhattan Beach Primary Care family physicians are committed to educating patients about the benefits of wellness and disease prevention. We believe that continuity of care for all ages through regular visits and screenings, can have a significantly positive impact on the health of every patient. Our physicians and nurse practitioners will help you maintain your health, ensuring you receive appropriate preventive screenings and access to more complex care based on your condition.
Our internists “care for the whole adult patient” and take a clinical interest in various complex illnesses such as hypertension, nervous system disorders, mental health, dermatological care,and more. We focus on disease prevention and promoting wellness, including diet and exercise, and managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease through effective diagnosis and treatment.
We are conveniently located off N. Sepulveda Blvd. right across the street from the United States Postal Office.
Manhattan Beach Primary Care family and internal medicine services include:
- Preventive care, routine check-ups and immunizations for all ages
- Care of skin disorders
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure and cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Back and joint problems
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Diet, exercise,and nutrition
- Mental health (anxiety, depression and attention deficit disorders)
Manhattan Beach Primary Care pediatricians are specially trained to provide comprehensive pediatric care for children from birth to adolescence. From routine check-ups, to injuries and developmental disorders, you can count on our pediatricians to care for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our young patients. Pediatric services include:
- Well-child exams and routine check-ups
- Urgent care
- Developmental and behavioral consultations
- Sports, school and scout physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Prenatal care