- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Manhattan Beach Primary Care family physicians are committed to educating patients about the benefits of wellness and disease prevention. We believe that continuity of care for all ages through regular visits and screenings can have a significantly positive impact on the health of every patient. Our physicians and nurse practitioners will help you maintain your health, ensuring you receive appropriate preventive screenings and access to more complex care based on your condition.
Our internists “care for the whole adult patient” and take a clinical interest in various complex illnesses, such as hypertension, nervous system disorders, mental health, dermatological care and more. We focus on disease prevention and promoting wellness – including diet and exercise – and managing chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease, through effective diagnosis and treatment.
We are conveniently located off N. Sepulveda Blvd. right across the street from the United States Postal Office.
Manhattan Beach Primary Care family and internal medicine services include:
- Preventive care, routine check-ups and immunizations for all ages
- Care of skin disorders
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure and cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Back and joint problems
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Diet, exercise,and nutrition
- Mental health (anxiety, depression and attention deficit disorders)