More energy. Better health. Greater well-being.
You have so much to gain from losing the weight.
Mission Hospital offers both surgical and non-surgical weight loss options tailored to your unique needs. Our services include expert guidance in healthy eating, exercise and lifestyle changes to ensure your success and help you regain control of your health.
Mission Hospital connects you with health care professionals who have specialized training in weight management. Offered through the Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness, our programs follow a total mind-body approach that includes nutrition counseling and long-term support.
- Nutrition counseling for weight loss - our individualized, whole-body approach provides you with the information, resources and support you need to sensibly reach and maintain your optimum weight.
- Surgical procedures - our bariatric physicians specialize in weight loss procedures, including gastric sleeve, gastric bypass and revision surgery.
- Maintenance Care Program - the hardest part of losing weight can be keeping it off. Our maintenance program supplements your hard work with continual support and information.
- Individual Nutrition Counseling for medical conditions - one-on-one consultations with a registered dietitian can help you address medical conditions such as diabetes, gestational diabetes, high cholesterol and other issues. These services may require a prescription from your physician.
- Fitness Services - the Gym at the Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness offers memberships to help you continue your progress. The 5,000-square-foot facility is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, weight machines and free weights, and is staffed by fitness technicians who are available for questions or guidance. Amenities include locker rooms, personal lockers and showers.
Our bariatric professionals and specialists are committed to helping you achieve your weight loss goals. We partner with you to make sure your program is tailored to your needs. Our team includes:
- Bariatric surgeons
- Registered nurses