Providence Grant Creek Family Medicine
After hours: call 406-327-1850
Your family is important to you and to us. At Providence Grant Creek Family Medicine, our providers specialize in primary care for patients of all ages. We treat common medical conditions, as well as help you prevent illness and make healthy lifestyle choices. Everything we do is tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
Our goal is to provide you with the same high level of care and attention we’d give our own families.
At Providence Grant Creek Family Medicine, we offer a wide range of services, including routine and preventive care, urgent care and referrals to specialists.
Our services include:
- Annual wellness visits
- Well-child exams
- Immunizations (download our Pediatric Immunizations Guide)
- Chronic condition management for diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- On-site lab
- Mammogram services
- Pharmacy support
- Licensed clinical social worker
With Providence Grant Creek Family Medicine, you’ll benefit from:
- Easy access to your medical record and care team.
- Coordinated care by a team of experts who work together to give you the right care, in the right setting, at the right time.
- Evidence-based care, along with tools and support to manage your health care goals.
- Care management for high-risk patients to improve overall health outcomes.
We believe that patients should be able to be actively involved in decisions that impact their health. If you are interested in joining our clinic’s Patient Family Advisory Committee, please ask when you check in at the front desk.
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete all documentation before your appointment. This policy helps us stay on schedule for the benefit of all patients.
Bring the following additional information with you:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-payment that may be due at time of service
- Advance Directives (Five Wishes, POLST form, Power of Attorney)
- Current list of medications and doses, including supplements
Note that your appointment may need to be rescheduled if you do not arrive on time. We strive to give you the best possible care. If you miss more than three appointments within one year, we reserve the right to dismiss you from our practice.
Login to MyChart to manage your medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
If you’re new to our office, we ask that you complete some important paperwork , prior to your first visit.
For your convenience, several other patient forms are also available online should you need them:
When you need care, we are here to help by offering same day appointments to treat urgent care and laboratory needs. After-hours and walk-in clinics are available for relief of minor illnesses or injuries without an appointment, such as:
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results