- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Sometimes the inevitable happens. You break out in a rash. Your kid takes a big fall. You just don’t feel well. Sometimes you can’t wait to see your primary care physician. Providence Grant Creek Walk-in Clinic treats minor illnesses and injuries when you need care right away—no appointment needed.
Wait times vary based on the number of patients in the clinic and available staff. We do our best to see everyone as soon as possible.
You don’t have to be a Providence Medical Group patient to walk into our clinic. But if you are, we’ll give your regular provider updates from your visit.
Conditions we treat
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns and abscesses
- Minor illnesses such as cold, flu, earache, sore throat, fever, rash and migraines
- Minor injuries such as sprains and strains
- COVID-19 test (Available for those with symptoms. We do not provide asymptomatic COVID testing at this location.)
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
- X-rays, IV hydration and splinting
Call 911 immediately if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness.