At Providence Medical Group Pediatrics, our doctors and staff care for children from birth to age 18. We believe all children are special and deserve specialized care to meet their needs, and we are committed to providing outstanding medical care to each child we serve.
We offer family-oriented care ranging from routine well-baby exams and vaccinations to more complex care if your child is ill or injured. Our professional staff works as a team. We share our collective experience and knowledge to ensure your child receives the best care available.
We’re here for you, too, to answer questions and provide the support you need.
With Providence Medical Group Pediatrics, you’ll benefit from:
- Easy access to your child’s medical record and care team
- Coordinated care by a team of experts who work together to give your child the right care, in the right setting, at the right time
- Evidence-based care, along with tools and support to manage your child’s health care goals
- Care management for high-risk patients to improve overall health outcomes
We believe that families should be able to be actively involved in decisions that impact their child’s health. If you are interested in joining our clinic’s Patient Family Advisory Committee, please ask when you check in at the front desk.
As your child’s primary care provider, we focus on proactive health management and well-being, in addition to treating both sudden and chronic illnesses. We’re the place to turn any time you have a health issue or question.
Services we offer include:
- Prenatal meet and greet visits
- Pediatric primary care
- Adolescent primary care
- Physicals and wellness exams
- Sports physicals
- Routine health issues
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Flu and strep testing
- Medical advice:
- Nutrition counseling
- Weight management
- Office-based procedures, including wart removal, circumcisions, and care for minor skin infections
- Access to Providence’s specialists, should your child need it
Keeping you and your family well is as much of a priority as helping you get better when you’re sick. During well-baby and well-child checkups, we monitor children’s growth and development and make sure they have the best possible start to life. We also act as a resource for you.
Our onsite lab provides a full range of lab tests and blood work for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring your child’s health.
We believe in a team approach. Your care team, led by your pediatrician, manages all of your child’s health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventative care and referrals to specialists. Your care is comprehensive, coordinated, and personalized.
In addition to your pediatrician, your care team may include:
- Licensed behavioral health provider
- RN Care Manager
- Social workers
- Referral Coordinator
Our team-based clinic model ensures that you:
- Are given tools and support to achieve your health care goals
- Are involved in the decisions that impact your health
- Have easy access to your medical record and care team
- Receive expert care in the right setting, at the right time
- Receive the most effective treatments and best possible care
Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete all documentation before your child’s appointment. This policy helps us stay on schedule for the benefit of all patients.
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Co-payment, if required by your insurance plan
- Medical records from your previous providers if they were not already mailed to us
- Immunization records
- Any paperwork you may have received in the mail prior to your visit
- Complete list of all medications your child takes, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements
- Detailed history of any symptoms your child has and previous treatments
- List of any questions you might have
Note that your appointment may need to be rescheduled if you do not arrive on time. We strive to give you the best possible care. If you miss more than three appointments within one year, we reserve the right to dismiss you from our practice.
Our pediatricians are available to treat your urgent needs for minor illness and injury with a same day appointment.
In addition, we have the following locations available for quick care:
3075 N Reserve St, Suite Q
Available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
3624 Brooks St, Space 1
Schedule online, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Available 7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Providence ExpressCare Virtual allows you to have an online video visit with a Providence doctor or nurse practitioner using your computer, smartphone or tablet. This service is available 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. seven days a week and costs just $49 or less.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results
Free pregnancy and parenting app
Circle® is a free pregnancy and parenting app that provides useful health resources, top-notch pregnancy calculator and tools to help track ovulation, weight, blood pressure, and vaccinations. Enjoy easy access to program information, services and classes, too!
From early pregnancy through your child’s toddler and teen years, Circle customizes information based on your family’s needs. Plus, when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children.