Providence St. Joseph Medical Clinic - Ronan
Mon - Thur: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
After hours: call 406-676-5680
At St. Joseph Medical Clinic, taking care of you is what we love to do. That’s why our family-friendly clinic has a care team led by a primary care provider to support you and help manage the health care needs of you and your family.
We offer routine and urgent care needs, preventive care and referrals to specialists. Our physician assistant, OB-GYN, pediatrician and medication-assisted treatment team ensure you and your family can get the care you need in one place.
If you need specialized care, our clinic is backed by the experts at Providence Medical Group and St. Joseph Medical Center. They’re also part of your team, which means you have access to the best comprehensive, coordinated and personal care in the region.
Our team cares for patients of all ages. From ear infections to chronic diseases, we’re here for you and your family. Our services include:
- Primary care
- Women’s health
- ExpressCare Virtual
Medical providers are available to treat your urgent needs for minor illness and injury with both same-day and walk-in appointments for your convenience.
As your primary care provider, we focus on preventing, diagnosing and treating disease. Primary care services include:
- Routine health issues
- Physicals and wellness exams
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Cancer screenings
- Management of chronic health problems, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and COPD
- Addiction counseling
Medical advice to help you:
- Eat healthier
- Lose weight
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Stop smoking
Through the clinic, we also offer:
- 3D mammography
- DEXA scans
- Onsite laboratory
We provide specialized care for everything from well-woman exams to pregnancy and menopause. Services we offer for women of all ages include:
- Bladder health and urinary incontinence treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Mammography and breast biopsy
- Maternity, labor and childbirth (including ultrasound) services
- Preventive health and wellness services
- Primary care
- Women’s health programs
Try to arrive at least 15 minutes early to your appointment to make sure all of your paperwork can be filled out in time for your visit. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled if you are late.
It’s helpful if you bring the following:
- Copayment that may be due at time of service
- Current list of medications, including supplements
- Insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Advanced directives (Five Wishes, POLST form, Power of Attorney) as relevant