Providence Medical Group Eureka - Interventional Pain Management
Providence Medical Group’s pain management doctors are dedicated to helping you live with less pain so you can find the peace you’ve been searching for — mind, body and spirit.
Unlike some pain management programs that rely only on medications to relieve pain, we explore non- and minimally invasive care options such as personalized physical therapy, epidural injections, and nerve blocks to find the treatment that works best for you and your lifestyle.
Using only cutting edge, proven treatments for pain management, Providence Medical Group creates customized treatment options for patients in pain that incorporate pain procedures, nutrition, exercises, and medications. Our personalized approach to pain management and rehabilitation puts you at the center of every decision we make.
- Acrylic bone cement is injected through a small needle to stabilize or “cast” compression fractures of the spine, eliminating the source of pain.
- Sympathetic blocks
- Spinal cord and peripheral stimulation
- Radiofrequency ablation
- A specialized needle is inserted near a nerve and heated, rendering the nerve incapable of transmitting pain.
- Join injections
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems
- Nerve blocks
- Local anesthetics and steroids are injected near specific nerves in the spinal column or peripheral sites, preventing them from relaying pain signals to the brain.
- Epidural injections
- Vertebral fractures
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Spasticity and muscle spasms
- Neuropathy and neuropathic pain
- Low back and neck pain
- Headaches (including migraines)
- Degenerative joint pain
- Degenerative arthritis of the spine
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Cancer pain
- Atypical facial pain
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results