Providence Medical Group Sonoma - Urology
At Providence Medical Group, we provide expert diagnosis and treatment of urological disorders in men and women.
Our Urologists partner with other local experts within the community to provide comprehensive care for complex Urologic diseases such as cancer, incontinence and kidney stones. We understand that the best treatment comes from a team of experts, and have integrated trusted medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nephrologists, surgeons, primary care physicians and physical therapists that partner with us to provide forward thinking, comprehensive, state-of-the-art services to our patients.
Our experts are here to help our patients with following services and more:
- Treatment of Kidney cancer, Prostate cancer, Bladder cancer, Testicular cancer and other malignancies of the urinary tract.
- Treatment of Kidney stones of all types, using state-of-the-art endoscopy, holmium laser lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, shock wave lithotripsy and robotic surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery for Urologic cancers (prostate, kidney, bladder, adrenal) and other Urologic disorders using the daVinci Xi Surgical platform
- In-office prostate ultrasound and cystoscopy
- Treatment of male & female urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Complex genitourinary reconstruction for treatment of urethral stricture, peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction
- Treatment options for prostate enlargement (BPH) including Urolift, Button transurethral resection and Greenlight laser photovaporization.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results