Providence Benedictine Orchard House is committed to honoring the individuals living here by providing compassionate care that enhances each individual's quality of life. Licensed as an assisted living facility, different levels of personal care services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident.
Residents have private apartments with full bathrooms (roll-in showers), three daily meals, snacks, routine personal care services, weekly housekeeping and linen services, social activities and more. Our staff is available to assist 24-hours a day. Nurse care managers are available during business hours six days per week.
Our goal is to keep our residents as independent as possible while providing around-the-clock support and encouragement. We are committed to supporting aging in place, whenever possible.
If you would like to learn more or to have a staff member contact you with more information, please fill out our inquiry form.
For each resident, a care plan is customized to meet the unique needs of each person. The care plan may include services such as mobility and personal care assistance.
A resident's monthly fee is determined, in part, by the level of care he or she requires on a daily basis.
Residents receive minimal assistance with various activities of daily living, such as bathing and taking medications.
Residents receive moderate assistance with personal care and daily activities. They occasionally need direct, hands-on assistance.
Residents receive routine, hands-on assistance with personal care and daily living.
These services are available at an additional cost:
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Care at the on-site foot clinic
- Barber and beauty services
- Private apartments with living areas, kitchenettes and bathrooms with roll-in showers
- Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options available
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with personal care
- Three meals a day plus snacks, all served in home-like kitchens
- Medication assistance and health monitoring
- RN on site six days a week
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Utilities (cable and telephone cost extra)
- 24-hour emergency call system monitored by trained staff
- Social activities customized to the interests of the residents
- Access to all common areas: kitchen, living, dining and reading areas on each floor
- Spiritual care, pastoral counseling and chapel open at all times
- Smoke-free environment
- Pets allowed