Our services include family medicine, specialty care, immediate care, physical and occupational therapy, laboratory, medical imaging, and day surgery - all in one convenient location.
No appointment necessary for immediate care or laboratory services.
At Providence Bridgeport Health Center, we offer services in our state-of-the-art facilities that are designed with your needs in mind.
- Providence Medical Group: Offering family medicine, walk-in and immediate care, specialty care and more. Providence physicians provide care for people of all ages through all stages of life.
- Medical imaging: Working with your doctor to provide state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics that deliver critical information about your health.
- Laboratory services: Walk-in convenience for you; reliable testing protocols for accurate results
- Rehabilitation therapy: A caring and knowledgeable therapist can speed recovery and restore you back to full health sooner.
- Day surgery: Clean, modern centers offer care and convenience when you need surgical procedures that do not require hospitalization.
- Specialty care: From dermatologists to vision services, many medical specialists are located on our health center campuses.
- Sports Medicine: Providence Sports Medicine offers a full range of services in the Portland, Hood River and southern Oregon areas to nurture and extend your athletic journey.
Why a health center?Providence Health Centers are designed to make it easier, quicker and more convenient to obtain your medical services. Many procedures that were once available only at hospitals can be performed on a same-day basis at locations outside the hospital setting. Most tests and simple procedures can be performed on site, avoiding the need to travel to a hospital to receive care.
How is this different from a hospital or clinic?Providence Health Centers do not have hospital beds for overnight stays but will include an array of services that you cannot always find in one place. A center might provide primary care; immediate care; laboratory services; diagnostic imaging; dermatology, and rehabilitation therapy services to name a few.
Do I need Providence insurance?No. Your insurance may influence which providers you see at the Providence Health Center but the center is not exclusively for those insured by Providence Health Plans
How do I go about using the center?
Can I use the health center for emergency and immediate care situations?For emergencies, if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness at any time, call 9-1-1 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
Both Providence Tanasbourne Health Center and Providence Bridgeport Health Center offer Immediate Care facilities. Our immediate care clinics provide treatment for minor illnesses and/or injuries that do not require hospitalization but need direct attention, such as cuts, sprains, minor trauma, upper respiratory infections, stomachaches, headaches, dizziness, colds or muscle pain. Walk-in appointments are available.
How can I find out more?
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: