Our services include family medicine, specialty care, immediate care, physical and occupational therapy, laboratory, medical imaging, and day surgery - all in one convenient location.
No appointment necessary for immediate care or laboratory services.
At Providence Bridgeport Health Center, we offer services in our state-of-the-art facilities that are designed with your needs in mind.
- Providence Medical Group: Offering family medicine, walk-in and immediate care, specialty care and more. Providence physicians provide care for people of all ages through all stages of life.
- Medical imaging: Working with your doctor to provide state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics that deliver critical information about your health.
- Laboratory services: Walk-in convenience for you; reliable testing protocols for accurate results
- Rehabilitation therapy: A caring and knowledgeable therapist can speed recovery and restore you back to full health sooner.
- Day surgery: Clean, modern centers offer care and convenience when you need surgical procedures that do not require hospitalization.
- Specialty care: From dermatologists to vision services, many medical specialists are located on our health center campuses.
- Sports Medicine: Providence Sports Medicine offers a full range of services in the Portland, Hood River and southern Oregon areas to nurture and extend your athletic journey.
Both Providence Tanasbourne Health Center and Providence Bridgeport Health Center offer Immediate Care facilities. Our immediate care clinics provide treatment for minor illnesses and/or injuries that do not require hospitalization but need direct attention, such as cuts, sprains, minor trauma, upper respiratory infections, stomachaches, headaches, dizziness, colds or muscle pain. Walk-in appointments are available.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.