Providence Canby Rehab and Sports Therapy
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Sports therapy
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Persistent pain therapy
- Fall prevention
- Injured workers
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Vestibular conditions
- Persistent pain
- Sports injury
- Work injury
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, are most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.