Diagnostic Imaging - Southeast
Diagnostic Imaging - Southeast
Diagnostic Imaging is a term used to describe the technology we have available today to produce scans or images of your body. Scans are imaging modalities that play an important role in diagnostic as well as screening procedures. Each modality provides a very unique diagnostic benefit. Your practitioner will make the technology decision based on the clinical information he or she has from your office visit.
The goal of imaging is to utilize the technology that gives the greatest diagnostic information for that part of your body being evaluated. It is not uncommon for one or several types of technology to be used to help your physician gain a better diagnostic picture related to your health.
Our team of radiologists are always available by phone to consult with your physician if there is a specific request or questions.
Proper preparation is an important part of your examination. If you have questions please feel free to contact us.
- Notify your clinician and diagnostic imaging staff if there is any chance that you may be pregnant or are currently breastfeeding.
- Discuss any special needs, such as dietary and/or physical limitations, with us in advance.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to verify your registration information and provide further health information for your exam.
- Wear comfortable, metal-free clothing; be prepared to change into a patient gown if necessary.
- Bring prior x-rays or scans with you to the exam if you are instructed to do so. Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Each type of imaging procedure has its own specific preparation guidelines. Special instructions for your exam will be given at the time your practitioner schedules the exam.
We will send your exam report directly to your physician within 24 hours. Your healthcare provider will discuss the results with you at your next scheduled appointment.
We offer a comprehensive medical home to meet your primary health care goals. Our services include:
An abdominal ultrasound gives your doctor the ability to detect, diagnose and treat any condition that may afflict your abdomen.
Bone Density Imaging
We can precisely detect the signs of osteoporosis and arthritis with a quick and painless bone density imaging test.
Computerized Tomography Scan (CAT/CT)
Images the body with a high level of clarity and precision.
We provide high-tech imaging to ensure accurate diagnoses and results-driven care.
Lung Cancer Screening
Used as a preventive measure to ensure better chances of survival for those who develop cancer symptoms.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
An MRI scan is used detect and combat an array of illnesses and conditions.
Mammograms are one of the most important tools doctors have in breast cancer prevention and early detection.
This non-invasive procedure is one of the most widely used diagnostic imaging procedures in modern medicine.
This noninvasive test uses ultrasound to search for blood clots and assess the blood flow in your arteries and veins.
Diagnostic or medical imaging is a powerful tool to help doctors diagnose a condition and plan treatment.