All authorized services are covered in full for providence ElderPlace participants.
PACE participants must receive all needed health care, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services) from the PACE organization or from an entity authorized by the PACE organization. PACE participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE services. Emergency services are covered.
- ElderPlace Brochure Housing
- ElderPlace Brochure Chinese
- ElderPlace Brochure English
- ElderPlace Brochure Russian
- ElderPlace Brochure Spanish
- ElderPlace Brochure Vietnamese
- ElderPlace Formulary
- ElderPlace In-home Services Insert
- ElderPlace List of Sites Insert
- ElderPlace North Coast Insert
- ElderPlace Fall Prevention Tips
- ElderPlace Participant Information
- PACE CMS Quick Facts