- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Family medicine is a specialty centered on long-term relationships between doctors and patients. At the Providence Family Medicine Clinic at Hood River Memorial Hospital, our family physicians receive training in all major medical areas, such as internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, neurology, dermatology and geriatrics. This training allows them to care for patients of all ages through all stages of life.
Should you need specialized care, your primary care provider coordinates your referral to a specialist, someone he or she trusts to give you excellent care. The result? Referrals to the right specialists, no needless duplication of expensive or invasive tests, and less paperwork. Better continuous care. A true team approach to your health care.
Services we offer include:
- Behavioral health
- Breast-pump rentals
- Family Medicine
- Women's and children's services
Forms & Information
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
- New patient forms - PMG Hood River Family Medicine - Please bring this completed form with you for your initial appointment. In addition we will also need your photo ID and current medical insurance card.
- M-CHAT questionnaire - The M-CHAT is one of the recommended autism screening tools recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Medical records authorizations
- Medical records transfer form
- Notice of privacy practices
- Well Child Checklist
Providence Family Medicine - Hood River Doctors
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.