Providence Milwaukie Healing Place Rehab and Sports Therapy
For people in the Milwaukie area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Our services and procedures include:
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pelvic health
- Persistent pain therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports therapy
We treat the following conditions:
- Brain injury
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.