Providence Medical Group, Newberg Public Schools Health Center
Physical Health: Mon - Fri: 1 -5 p.m.
We are a clinic open to patients 5-22 years of age in the Newberg-Dundee area. While our care is primarily focused providing family medicine and behavioral health services for youth and educators, all are welcome.
Our primary care providers can help treat many illnesses and symptoms, including:
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
We can also help with psychological issues, including:
- Chronic conditions
As a School-Based Health Center, we are required by the State of Oregon to provide these policies. Visit oregon.gov/oha to learn more.
- Abnormal Labs
- Billing Methods and Confidentiality
- Complaint and Incident Review
- Confidential Handling of Lab Results
- Consent for Services
- Continuity of Care
- Coordination of Care
- Emergency Procedures
- Information Sharing Between School Nurse and SBHC
- Parent and Guardian Involvement
- Release of Information
- Reporting of Child Abuse
- Timely Review of Labs
- Working Alone Policy