Providence Orenco Rehabilitation Services
Fri: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For people in the Hillsboro area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Services and procedures offered by Providence Orenco Rehabilitation Services include:
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Concussion management
- Persistent pain therapy
- Persistent pain classes
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Running analysis
- Spine care therapy
Conditions we treat include:
- Acute injury
- Chronic/Overuse injury
- Persistent pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sport injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Motor vehicle accident
- Multiple trauma
- Back and neck pain
- General aches and pain
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Sprains and strains
- Limited range of motion
- Degenerative joints
- Balance and falls
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.