- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
When you choose a primary care provider from Providence Medical Group for you or your family, you are choosing from a team of physicians and providers who are as interested in keeping you healthy as in getting you well. Our physicians and nurse practitioners care for you with a total-health perspective. Your primary care provider makes you aware of potential health risks, and emphasizes preventive care to help you stay well.
Should you need specialized care, your primary care provider coordinates your referral to a specialist, someone he or she trusts to give you excellent care. The result? Referrals to the right specialists, no needless duplication of expensive or invasive tests, and less paperwork. Better continuous care. A true team approach to your health care.
Providence Medical Group accepts most major forms of insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm coverage at this clinic.
Services & Treatments
Programs and services offered at Providence Medical Group - Happy Valley include:
- Diabetes education
- Patch testing
- Patient-centered Medical Home
- Pediatric primary care
- Pediatric specialty care
- Pharmacologic nuclear scan
- Prenatal support
- Primary care
- Tobacco Counseling
Forms & Information
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
Please review all of the information below and complete the necessary forms prior to any patient's first appointment to allow for quick and easy processing.
Complete these forms (see below):
- Health History Form (Adult 18+ yrs.)
- Health History Form (Child 0-11 yrs.)
- Health History Form (Child 12-17 yrs.)
- Medical Records Transfer Form
Review this information: