- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
When you choose a primary care provider from Providence for you or your family, you are choosing from a team of physicians and providers who are as interested in keeping you healthy as in getting you well. Our physicians and nurse practitioners care for you with a total-health perspective. Your primary care provider makes you aware of potential health risks, and emphasizes preventive care to help you stay well.
Should you need specialized care, your primary care provider coordinates your referral to a specialist - someone he or she trusts to give you excellent care. The result? Referrals to the right specialists, no needless duplication of expensive or invasive tests, and less paperwork. Better continuous care. A true team approach to your health care.
Providence accepts most major forms of health insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm coverage.
Services & Treatments
Should you need specialized care, your primary care provider coordinates your referral to a specialist, someone he or she trusts to give you excellent care.
- Breast cancer screening and risk reduction
- Women's health services including pap tests and gynecology exams
- Primary care and internal medicine
- Skin tag removal
- Tabacco counseling
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
Please complete the medical records transfer form to transfer personal medical records from another doctor or hospital to our office.