Providence Vascular and General Surgery
Fri: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
When you need a vascular procedure the experts at the Providence Vascular and General Surgery Clinic – Medford provide the advanced, precise care you need.
Our surgery clinic team coordinates your treatment with your primary care doctor to deliver the right care for your condition. We use minimally invasive techniques whenever possible so that you enjoy a faster recovery and less pain.
At the Providence Vascular and General Surgery Clinic – Medford, we offer a variety of surgeries to help you feel better, including:
- Endovascular stent
- Laser treatment
- Peripheral vascular angioplasty
- Varicose and spider vein treatment
- Vascular surgery
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery
Our surgeons diagnose and care for a broad range of conditions, such as:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Blocked arteries
- Carotid artery disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Pulmonary embolism
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
To ensure you get the best care, we ask you to share facts about your health and medical history. We also provide resources so you can prepare for surgery.
- Adult pre-surgery health status form
- Pediatric pre-surgery health status form
- Personal medication form
- Pre-register for surgery
Take steps to ensure a good surgery experience: