Your pregnancy, birth and early days of parenting can be exciting and challenging. Providence Beginnings is here to help you.
We are a maternity and family support program for pregnant, postpartum and parenting people. Our specialized social workers and nurses help you have the healthiest pregnancy and parenting experience possible by supporting you on your journey.
Our services are free, and include:
- Emotional support through the pregnancy, postpartum or parenting experience
- Connections to local community resources, such as Medicaid, home visiting programs, public benefits and housing system navigation
- Care coordination and problem solving for any barriers to your goals
- Help for pregnant patients interested in support with substance use disorders through Project Nurture
- Call to Safety
- Clackamas Women’s Services Crisis Line: Our mission is to foster self-empowerment of women and children so they can establish lives free of domestic and sexual violence.
- Call: 503-654-2288
- Domestic Violence Resource Center: Empowers individuals and families to have safe and healthy relationships.
- Call: 503-469-8620
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Call: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)