Providence Pediatrics - Sherwood
At Providence Medical Group Sherwood Pediatrics, our caring, qualified doctors and providers will help you keep your child healthy through all stages of infancy, childhood and early adolescence. When you choose Providence Medical Group, you're choosing more than a primary care provider or clinic location. You're choosing an integrated network of caregivers, specialists and clinical programs dedicated to compassionate, patient-centered health care.
Providence Medical Group accepts most major forms of health insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm coverage.
Interested in meeting some of our pediatricians? Learn more about our virtual meet and greet.
At Providence Medical Group Sherwood Pediatrics, we offer comprehensive pediatric primary care and pediatric specialty care services.
Infant, child and adolescent care includes:
- Well-child visits
- Sick and urgent care
- Developmental/behavioral consultations
- Sport and school physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
Many pediatricians specialize in additional areas such as:
- Adolescent health
- Behavioral issues and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Cancer diagnosis
- Conditions of the digestive system
- Developmental disorders
- Endocrinology (conditions of the endocrine glands, which regulate hormones)
- Heart conditions
- Infectious disease (complex infections)
- Integrative and holistic medicine
- Issues associated with the onset of puberty, weight management and diabetes
- Nutritional counseling
- Nephrology (diseases of the kidney and urinary system)
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
Complete the form below prior to your child's first appointment to allow for quick and easy processing.
Complete the medical records transfer form to transfer personal medical records from another doctor or hospital to our office.
Free pregnancy and parenting app
Circle® is a free pregnancy and parenting app that provides useful health resources, top-notch pregnancy calculator and tools to help track ovulation, weight, blood pressure, and vaccinations. Enjoy easy access to program information, services and classes, too! Plus, when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children. Learn more.