Our team at Providence Occupational Medicine – Tanasbourne is here to keep you and your workforce healthy, resilient and productive. We offer a full range of services to choose from based on your needs. Options range from guidance on government-mandated screenings to work-related injuries. We’ll help you follow best practice health standards and guide you toward wellness and recovery.
We offer a full range of services at our clinic or at your worksite:
- Audiometric testing
- Biologic monitoring
- Carpal tunnel testing
- Disease prevention
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Evaluation, treatment and case management for work-related injuries
- Driver exam
- Employment exam and wellness exam
- Medical surveillance exam
- Police exam and firefighter exam
- Pre-employment and basic health physicals
- Respirator clearance
- Government-mandated screening
- Pre-employment screening
- Transportation and railroad safety screening
Our team includes:
- An occupational medicine board certified medical director
- Medical doctors and advanced nurse practitioners specializing in occupational and environmental medicine
- Registered nurses
- Certified medical assistants and technicians
If you’re planning to visit us, we ask that you bring a valid photo ID to your appointment. Please also bring the following if you are visiting for any of these reasons:
- Work injury: Bring your worker’s compensation insurance information.
- Exam: Wear loose, comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes. Bring a list of current medications and know why you take them.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams: Review the DOT screening medical condition recommendations
To schedule an appointment, give us a call, email us, or complete the online scheduling survey. We also accept walk-ins. Employers can sign up for the Employer Portal to access other information, such as consent forms.
If you have questions, please call us at 503-215-2890 or email the following based on your needs: