At Providence Occupational Health Services, we help employers keep employees safe, healthy and well on the job – from offices, shops and labs to farm fields and open roads. If illness or injuries happen, we provide prompt medical care and assistance with claims management, health screenings and regulatory compliance.
At Providence we understand that your employees are your greatest asset. We're here to help your staff stay healthy, resilient and productive. Our ultimate goal is to help you reduce your overall health care costs while creating and maintaining a healthy workforce. As a local health care provider, we are in a unique position to partner with you for a healthier work force and community. Some of the wellness services provided across our locations include:
- Hearing evaluation, conservation and education
- Infectious disease care
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Physicals for truck drivers, bus drivers, firefighters and police officers
- Pre-employment and routine physicals and screening
- Fit for Duty (return-to-work) exams
- Respiratory and pulmonary services
- Vaccinations, including some on-site services (flu, HepB, tetanus)
- Vision screening
Work-related medical problems can vary widely, from mild cuts, sprains and strains to serious burns, broken bones, chemical exposures and traumatic wounds. Whether it’s an outpatient visit or a medical emergency, at Providence we provide prompt, comprehensive occupational health services.
We coordinate your care across medical specialties to help you get well and back to work as soon as safely possible. Many of our locations offers the following medical services:
- Coordination of care with primary care doctors and timely referrals to specialists when needed
- Evaluation and treatment of injured employees
- Clear work restrictions provided at every visit (our form or yours)
- Post-injury drug and alcohol testing
- Provider visits and tours of your worksite
We offer medical evaluation services designed to help you maintain a healthy and safe work environment and help you comply with OSHA standards and regulatory obligations.
Medical evaluation services are provided by our highly skilled and experienced doctors and nurse practitioners at one of our convenient occupational medicine clinic locations. Our health tests and screenings help employers create a safe and productive work environment.
- Audiometric screenings by CAOHC-certified technicians
- Biologic monitoring
- Breath alcohol testing
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Tuberculosis skin test (PPD)
- Needle stick/blood borne pathogen program
- NIDA and non-NIDA drug screen collection
- Pulmonary lung function test
- Regulatory exams
- Respiratory fit testing
- Substance abuse testing
- Testing for infectious disease exposure
Our occupational health specialists help with every detail of work-related injury and illness, from administrative tasks to communications and coordination of policies and procedures.
We partner with a wide range of professions, businesses and industries. We work with everyone involved, including employees, employers, case managers and insurers for a streamlined and efficient experience.
Our specialists help employees and employers manage paperwork, plan a safe return to work and assist with compensation. We also provide clinical and functional outcome tracking to improve long-term efficiency and planning.
We customize services to meet the unique needs of your business or industry.