Providence Medical Institute - San Pedro Pediatrics
Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our pediatricians value the special and lasting relationships they develop with their patients and families. Whether your child is an infant, adolescent or somewhere in-between, Providence Medical Institute (PMI) doctors will be focused on your individual and unique needs.
Each pediatrician is board-certified and brings a diverse background and experience to the patients and parents of their practice, offering comprehensive and compassionate care, which includes:
- Well child and adolescent care
- Sick and urgent care
- Developmental/behavioral consultations
- Sport and scout physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Prenatal consults
- In-hospital newborn care
- Nutritional counseling
- Integrative and Holistic medicine
- Issues associated with the onset of puberty, weight management and diabetes
- Behavioral issues and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)