Providence Medical Institute - San Pedro Pediatrics
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our pediatricians value the special and lasting relationships they develop with their patients and families. Whether your child is an infant, adolescent or somewhere in-between, Providence Medical Institute (PMI) doctors will be focused on your individual and unique needs.
Each pediatrician is board-certified and brings a diverse background and experience to the patients and parents of their practice, offering comprehensive and compassionate care, which includes:
- Well child and adolescent care
- Sick and urgent care
- Developmental/behavioral consultations
- Sport and scout physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Prenatal consults
- In-hospital newborn care
- Nutritional counseling
- Integrative and Holistic medicine
- Issues associated with the onset of puberty, weight management and diabetes
- Behavioral issues and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Free pregnancy and parenting app
Circle® is a free pregnancy and parenting app that provides useful health resources, top-notch pregnancy calculator and tools to help track ovulation, weight, blood pressure, and vaccinations. Enjoy easy access to program information, services and classes, too! Plus, when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children. Learn more.