Estimated Wait Time
Make a Reservation
- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
San Pedro Urgent Care provides treatment for minor illnesses or injuries that need direct attention but are not life-threatening. From burns to stomach pain to broken bones, you can be assured that you’ll get the treatment you need, in a caring and efficient manner.
If you’re experiencing a life-threatening injury or illness such as accidental poisoning, behavioral health and chemical dependency issues, or may be a victim of a crime or assault, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
San Pedro Urgent Care offers a variety of services. However, patients under six months of age need to be seen in a different setting, such as an Emergency Department.
- Open 7 days a week
- No appointment necessary; walk-ins welcome
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
- Located off W. 1st St. and Western Ave.
San Pedro Urgent Care offers treatment for conditions that require immediate attention but are not threatening to a person’s life or function. Urgent care often includes treatment for:
- Injuries such as cuts, bites and bruises
- Respiratory infections or allergies
- Colds and flu, or any flu-like symptoms
- Headaches and body aches
- Contusions and lacerations
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Falls, sprains, strains and broken bones