San Pedro Urgent Care provides treatment for minor illnesses or injuries that need direct attention but are not life-threatening. From burns to stomach pain to broken bones, you can be assured that you’ll get the treatment you need, in a caring and efficient manner.
If you’re experiencing a life-threatening injury or illness such as accidental poisoning, behavioral health and chemical dependency issues, or may be a victim of a crime or assault, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
San Pedro Urgent Care offers a variety of services. However, patients under six months of age need to be seen in a different setting, such as an Emergency Department.
- Open 7 days a week
- No appointment necessary; walk-ins welcome
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
- Located off W. 1st St. and Western Ave.
San Pedro Urgent Care offers treatment for conditions that require immediate attention but are not threatening to a person’s life or function. Urgent care often includes treatment for:
- Injuries such as cuts, bites and bruises
- Contusions and lacerations
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Falls, sprains, strains and broken bones
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: