St. Jude Heritage Fullerton - Laguna OB/Gyn
Our board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists bring together leading-edge medical knowledge and expertise dedicated to the unique physical and emotional needs of women of all ages. We offer exceptional care for every stage of a woman’s life by helping you improve your health, whether that means prevention and wellness in your 20s, successfully navigating menopause in your 50s, or thriving in your 80s.
Our expertise includes the medical issues that most often affect women’s quality of life, including menstrual, urinary incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction, fibroid and hormonal problems.
Supported by a nurse practitioner and considerate staff, our physicians are dedicated to providing excellent and individual care to each of their patients. Everything is conveniently centralized for our patients’ needs and care.
Services & Treatments
With personalized care, our physicians offer a wide range of obstetric and gynecological services and treatments including:
- Pap smears and abnormal pap smear diagnosis and treatment
- Pelvic organ prolapse treatment and repair with
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Hormone management and balancing
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Menopause evaluation and treatment
- Obstetric and prenatal care
- Diagnostic testing, including ultrasound and CT
- Digital mammography through St. Jude Breast Center
- Spanish and Mandarin spoken
- Convenient parking
- One OB/GYN rotates to our Yorba Linda and Brea offices weekly
Cross roads: between Laguna Rd. and W. Valencia Mesa Dr., off N. Harbor Blvd. and W. Bastanchury Rd.
A personalized approach to your health
Find a Doctor
At St. Jude Heritage Fullerton - Laguna OB/Gyn, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results