Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an HMO:
- Choose a physician you think would best meet your needs.
- Call the member services number located on the back of your health plan card.
- Provide the physician's name and provider ID number and ask that your care be switched to the new physician.
- Your health plan will send you a new card, and you can begin accessing care with the doctor you selected.
If you have a PPO:
- Make an appointment with the physician of your choice and call for the services you need.
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare supplement plans. We also accept cash and credit cards. View a complete listing of health plans we accept.
Our patient portal is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal health care and communicate with your doctor’s office online. Access MyChart.
We know you don’t always get sick between the hours of 8-5. Before heading to the ER, think about whether your situation poses an immediate, serious threat. If not, our Nurse Advice Line, Telehealth or one of our urgent care centers could be a better fit.
If you would like to pay your bill through our 24 hour automated system, please call 855-221-8046 - option 1 and press 9.
For questions regarding your Mission Heritage Medical Group Healthcare bill, please contact the Customer Service Department at: 855-221-8046, Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes you can. We make online bill payment easy. For online bill payments and financial assistance information, please visit Pay My Bill.
Yes. For questions regarding financial assistance, accounts in collections or Covered California, contact the Financial Counseling Department at 844-741-0109 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.