Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an HMO:
- Choose a physician you think would best meet your needs.
- Call the member services number located on the back of your health plan card.
- Provide the physician's name and provider ID number and ask that your care be switched to the new physician.
- Your health plan will send you a new card, and you can begin accessing care with the doctor you selected.
If you have a PPO:
- Make an appointment with the physician of your choice and call for the services you need.
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare supplement plans. We also accept cash and credit cards. View a complete listing of health plans we accept.
If you would like to pay your bill through our 24 hour automated system, please call 855-221-8046 - option 1 and press 9.
For questions regarding your Mission Heritage Medical Group Healthcare bill, please contact the Customer Service Department at: 855-221-8046, Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes you can. We make online bill payment easy. For online bill payments and financial assistance information, please visit Pay My Bill.