Physical rehabilitation is a vital step in helping patients return to the prior level of function or new level of function following an illness or injury. Our physical therapists help patients achieve that level of function following an illness or injury help through therapeutic exercises and recommendations for environmental and physical and adjustments.
Our therapy team consisting of physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists help patients prevent ongoing loss of independence by developing a personalized therapeutic treatment plan.
St. Joseph Health Home Health has one of the best, most comprehensive rehabilitation programs in the field. Our aim is to restore strength, function and independence. Every patient receives individualized attention and a personalized therapeutic plan of care.
What can I expect during my visit?
- Interventions to restore strength, function, balance, mobility and independence
- Interventions to improve speech and swallowing
- Teaching on simplifying work tasks to move more effectively
- Education regarding home safety and modifications
- Instruction on how to conserve energy efficiently while accomplishing daily tasks
Our team is eager to provide you with the care you need in the setting you need. For more information regarding home rehabilitation, call our intake department: 714-712-7110.