Located across from the hospital lobby, the outpatient Providence Tarzana Care Pharmacy offers the community a wide range of health and nutritional products, in addition to prescription services and over-the-counter medications. Our pharmacists are available to provide medication management support and consultation services to answer any of your questions.
We work closely with your physicians and nursing team to provide you with the best care possible. Our pharmacy staff offers:
- Same-day prescription refill with friendly, efficient service
- Free one-hour parking validation with prescription refill
- Free bedside medication delivery for patients
- Free express pick-up option available
- Prescription mailing services to your home (for a fee)
- Acceptance of all major prescription insurance plans, major credit cards and, when applicable, flexible spending accounts
For new prescriptions, physicians can order their patient's medication through their electronic medical record, or by phone or fax. Patients are also welcome to stop by with their prescription. When refilling a prescription, please call 818-996-3600.
We understand that following your treatment and medication plan can be difficult when there are high, out-of-pocket drug costs. If you are prescribed a medication that your insurance plan may not cover, we will work to help lower the cost by considering switching to a generic medication that is covered or by applying for available manufacturer discounts.