St. Joseph Heritage Tustin – Providence 65+ Health Center
Primary care for people 65+
Call 714-573-5199 or complete the "Contact me" form below to learn about our health center and make an appointment.
Once you’ve reached your Medicare years, you’ve earned some advantages – like more time with your doctor, more help coordinating your care, and more support from people who truly understand the health needs of older adults.
As part of St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group, the Providence 65+ Health Center in Tustin is committed entirely to caring for people your age. When you choose us for your primary care, you'll get:
- Faster access to appointments
- More time built into your visits
- A Health Advocate who helps you navigate your appointments and insurance
- The backing of a complete, connected team focused on supporting your health and wellness
It’s easy access to everyone and everything you need to stay on top of your health.
Our exceptional doctors and nurses provide the full range of primary care services for older adults, including:
- Screenings, checkups and reminders
- Preventive and wellness care
- Managing and treating chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, arthritis, heart disease and diabetes
- Diagnosing and treating new health concerns
- Women’s health care
- Geriatric care
- Assistance with aging in place
- Medication management
- Referrals to specialists
- Coordinating all aspects of your care
We are located on the corner of Irvine Blvd. and Elizabeth Way in Tustin.
We accept most Medicare Advantage plans. If you’re on an HMO, you can change your primary care provider within your plan at any time – there’s no need to wait for open enrollment. Your start date begins the month after you choose us. PPO members can switch doctors any time, as well.
Let us help you find the right coverage. Learn more about Medicare.
We still provide care to people who are 62+ with certain medical conditions. Please contact the health center closest to you for details..
Getting your primary care at a clinic that’s focused on people your age has a lot of advantages. At the Providence 65+ Health Center, those include:
More time with your doctor
- Faster access to appointments as soon as you need them
- Longer visits so we can address all of your needs
- Unhurried time to connect on a personal level
More specialized attention
- Expert, board-certified doctors who focus their full attention on caring for people 65+
- An entire team trained to support your needs as you get older
- An annual health report summarizing your care and goals
More coordinated care
- A health advocate who helps you navigate your care plan, including hospital and specialist care, and also facilitates insurance authorizations
- A skilled nurse care manager who helps you manage chronic conditions, medications, and complex health issues
- A cohesive team that works together to provide seamless care
More integrated services
- Connected care that is fully integrated with the entire Providence family of resources, including:
- Providence hospitals and centers of excellence
- Our extensive network of trusted specialists in every aspect of health
- Lab, X-ray and other imaging services
More ways to connect
- 24/7 nurse advice line
- Telehealth phone or video visits
- Patient portal through the Providence App
We still provide care to people who are 62+ with certain medical conditions. Please contact the health center closest to you for details.
Find a Doctor
At St. Joseph Heritage Tustin – Providence 65+ Health Center, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.