Back Support Means More Here
At Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana, back support means more than performing procedures. It means surrounding you with a supportive team of experts who understand the impact that back pain has on your life. Our experienced neurologic and orthopedic surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation specialists, exercise therapists and pain experts all share common goals: to relieve your pain, restore your function and return you to good health with as little intervention possible.
In our spine program, you’ll receive a thorough workup and a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Throughout your treatment, we’ll check in with how you’re feeling, track your progress and make adjustments as needed—because back support means more here.
Call us or complete our online form to request an appointment with our expert spine care team.
Our specialists are highly experienced in treating back and neck conditions, including:
- Low-back pain
- Herniated disks
- Degenerative disk disease
- Spondylolisthesis (slipped vertebra)
- Myelopathy (spinal cord problems caused by compression in the neck)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing) or compression
- Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
Our commitment to high quality care and treatment includes surgical, minimally invasive, and non-surgical spine treatments. Diagnostic tests include:
- Nerve conduction studies
- Physical therapy
- Physical and rehabilitation medicine (physiatry)
- Pain-relieving injections
- Non-narcotic medications
- Artificial disk surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal reconstructive surgery