Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana’s Wound Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality interventions and treatments for patients who suffer from chronic, non-healing wounds.
Wounds that do not heal quickly or appropriately often indicate more serious underlying medical issues such as diabetes, heart conditions or vascular problems. At the Wound Center, we not only specialize in finding underlying causes, but in treating patients through evidence-based wound management and care.
Our professionals work in partnership with each patient and their physicians to coordinate care and develop an appropriate treatment program. Some of the chronic wounds treated by the Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Wound Center include:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Ulcers caused by immunologic disorders such as:
- Rheumatologic disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pressure ulcers
- Soft-tissue infections
- Post-acute burns
- Surgical wounds
Our commitment to the care and treatment of wounds includes:
- Full diagnostic wound evaluation
- Individualized care plans
- Communication with referring physicians and primary care physicians to ensure continuity of care
- Evidence-based practice, validated by research
- Referral to other medical, surgical or rehabilitation services as needed
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.