Providence Medical Institute - Manhattan Beach Urgent Care
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Manhattan Beach Urgent Care provides treatment for minor illnesses or injuries that need direct attention but are not life-threatening. From burns to stomach aches to broken bones, you can be assured that you’ll get the treatment you need, in a caring and efficient manner.
If you’re experiencing a life-threatening injury or illness such as accidental poisoning, behavioral health and chemical dependency issues, or may be a victim of a crime or assault, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
Manhattan Beach Urgent Care offers a variety of services. However, patients under six months of age need to be seen in a different setting, such as an Emergency Department.
- Open 7 days a week
- No appointment necessary; walk-ins welcome
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
- Located off N. Sepulveda Blvd. across the street from U.S. Postal Office
Carson Urgent Care offers treatment for common non-life-threatening illnesses:
- Cold and flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Ear, eye and skin infections
- Abdominal pain
- Allergies and asthma
- Stomach flu
- Strep throat
Common services include:
- COVID-19 test (Available for those with symptoms. We do not provide asymptomatic COVID testing at this location.)
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Lab services and X-rays
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: