- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
We know that getting sick doesn't happen on an 9 - 5 schedule. We make it our priority to get help whenever you need it most.
We have a priority visit system where we’ll reserve your place in line, allowing you and your family to wait more comfortably at home – or wherever is convenient – until your estimated visit time. You can reserve your spot in line every 20 minutes on the hour, one hour after we open and two hours before we close. Additionally, we have a call back system where we notify you about wait times, availability or newly opened arrival/visit times. Please note that arrival/visit times are estimates only.
No more lines. No more hours spent in a waiting room. Because your health and your time matter.
- When you arrive at our clinic, a caregiver will check you in at the screening stations.
- If you have symptoms of the COVID-19, please schedule a telehealth visit with one of our providers to receive a personalized care.
- If you prefer to be seen via video rather than in person, please select "Telehealth/Video Visit" as your primary reason when you reserve your spot.
- For your safety and the safety of our caregivers, masks are provided for everyone and hand sanitizer is available
- Social distancing protocols are in place
What We Treat
We offer compassionate and quality care for injuries and illnesses including:
- Ear infections
- Cold and flu symptoms
- COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 test
- Mild allergic reactions
- Mild asthma
- Fever or rash
- Minor cuts and burns
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains and sports injuries
- Sinus infections and sore throat
Don't take chances with any condition that may be life-threatening. If you or a loved one are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Prior to your visit, please review the insurance plans accepted.
Note that not every insurance product or provider network is listed. Please verify with your health plan and/or the urgent care front office.