Providence Grant Creek Walk-in Clinic
Sometimes the inevitable happens. You break out in a rash. Your kid takes a big fall. You just don’t feel well. Sometimes you can’t wait to see your primary care physician. Providence Grant Creek Walk-in Clinic treats minor illnesses and injuries when you need care right away—no appointment needed.
Wait times vary based on the number of patients in the clinic and available staff. We do our best to see everyone as soon as possible.
You don’t have to be a Providence Medical Group patient to walk into our clinic. But if you are, we’ll give your regular provider updates from your visit.
- Care for minor illnesses such as cold, flu, earache, sore throat, fever, rash and migraines
- Care for minor injuries such as sprains and strains
- Care for cuts, puncture wounds, burns and abscesses
- X-rays, IV hydration and splinting
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
- Influenza (flu shot)
Call 911 immediately if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: