Providence Lacey Immediate Care
8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., seven days a week
Located at the Multi-Service Clinic, Providence Lacey Immediate Care offers extended hours and same day visits when you need it most.
If you have a medical problem that can’t wait until regular office hours, call our office. You’ll receive instructions for contacting the on-call provider. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency.
- Minor illnesses
- Bone, joint or muscle complaints
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns, foreign bodies, abscesses
- Work-related injuries such as back strain, minor bruises and minor cuts (new claims)
- Services such IV hydration, IV antibiotics and splinting
- X-rays and diagnostic imaging
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
- Influenza (flu shot)
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: