Providence Immediate Care - Lacey
Sat-Sun: 9 a.m-4:30 p.m
Located at the Multi-Service Clinic, Providence Lacey Immediate Care offers extended hours and same day visits when you need it most.
If you have a medical problem that can’t wait until regular office hours, call our office. You’ll receive instructions for contacting the on-call provider. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency.
We treat the following:
- Minor illnesses
- Bone, joint or muscle complaints
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns, foreign bodies, abscesses
- Work-related injuries such as back strain, minor bruises and minor cuts (new claims)
- Services such IV hydration, IV antibiotics and splinting
- X-rays and diagnostic imaging
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu