- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
When you need care urgently, but don’t need an emergency room, visit the Walk-in Clinic at the Mill Creek Clinic. We’re able to handle most urgent health care needs in less time and for less money than a traditional emergency room. We’re open late, too. No appointment necessary.
Patients checking in after 7:30 p.m. may be offered alternate care options.
Conditions we treat
- Colds and flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Ear infections, sore throats, migraines and fever
- Minor injuries including lacerations, minor burns, sprains and simple fractures
- COVID-19 test (Available for those with symptoms. We do not provide asymptomatic COVID testing at this location.)