- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
When you need care quickly, but don’t need an emergency room, visit the Urgent Care Clinic at Providence Medical Group – Hawthorne. We can handle most urgent health care needs in less time and for less money than a traditional emergency room.
Our North Spokane urgent care minor emergency clinic providers treat most urgent health care needs that require prompt medical attention, but do not pose an immediate, serious health threat. We’re open late, too. No appointment necessary.
Conditions we treat
- Colds and flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Ear infections, sore throats, migraines and fever
- Minor injuries including lacerations, minor burns, sprains and simple fractures
- COVID-19 test (Available for people with symptoms or exposure.)