West Olympia Immediate Care
Sat-Sun: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Immediate Care clinics can help with non-life threatening medical issues for infants, children and adults that could become worse if not treated immediately. It’s a good option if you need care right away and your primary care provider is not available. West Olympia Immediate Care Clinic can take patients on a walk-in basis – no appointment scheduling is necessary.
- Minor illnesses
- Bone, joint or muscle complaints
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns, foreign bodies, abscesses
- Work-related injuries such as back strain, minor bruises and minor cuts (new claims)
- Services such IV hydration, IV antibiotics and splinting
- X-rays and diagnostic imaging
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
- Influenza (flu shots)
If you experience a life-threatening injury or illness at any time, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.