Providence West Olympia Immediate Care
8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., seven days a week
Immediate Care clinics can help with non-life threatening medical issues for infants, children and adults that could become worse if not treated immediately. It’s a good option if you need care right away and your primary care provider is not available. West Olympia Immediate Care Clinic can take patients on a walk-in basis – no appointment scheduling is necessary.
- Minor illnesses
- Bone, joint or muscle complaints
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns, foreign bodies, abscesses
- Work-related injuries such as back strain, minor bruises and minor cuts (new claims)
- Services such IV hydration, IV antibiotics and splinting
- X-rays and diagnostic imaging
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
- Influenza (flu shots)
If you experience a life-threatening injury or illness at any time, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: