Providence Cataldo Health Center is home to several teams of medical professionals who provide specialty care in ear, nose & throat; general surgery; colon & rectal surgery; and hearing loss/hearing instruments. The professional services are provided by Columbia Surgical Specialists and Spokane Ear, Nose & Throat, an independent provider group. Together the physicians, specialists and team members have been caring for patients in the greater Inland Northwest region for decades.
We are located two blocks north of the Spokane River, between Division and Washington on Cataldo, across from the Inland Northwest Blood Center and three blocks west of Gonzaga University. The location offers free and convenient parking.
Visit one of our clinics located in the Providence Cataldo Health Center:
- 1st Floor - Outpatient Surgery Center
- 2nd Floor - Spokane Ear, Nose & Throat
- 3rd Floor - Providence Colon & Rectal Surgery offices
- 3rd Floor - Providence General & Specialty Surgery offices
- 3rd Floor - Providence Hearing Center
Services offered at Providence Cataldo Health Center include:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) surgery
- General surgery
- Hearing aid specialists
- Imaging (CT Scan)
- Trauma surgery