Providence Monroe Ear, Nose and Throat
The specialists at Providence Medical Group Ear, Nose and Throat diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions from ear and sinus infections to sleep disorders. They provide treatment for all levels of ear, nose and throat care for patients of all ages.
- Infections of the ears, nose, sinuses and throat.
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck.
- Thyroid and pituitary tumors.
- Facial injuries and cosmetic surgery for face and neck.
- Management of hearing loss and balance disorders.
- Sleep disorders relating to snoring and sleep apnea.
The practice includes a full range of audiology services from routine hearing examinations to more sophisticated tests of hearing and balance. If a hearing loss can be improved with the use of a hearing aid, the clinic also provides hearing aid services. Our audiologist is trained to diagnose and treat hearing and balance problems for individuals from birth through adulthood.