Providence ElderPlace Kent - South
Providence ElderPlace is a federally recognized Program of All-Inclusive Care of the Elderly (PACE) which offers a seamless provision of total care. Providence ElderPlace is both a health insurance and a health care provider.
- Aging and Long Term Care of Eastern Washington
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Society on Aging
- Directory for Senior Resources
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Locate Eldercare services
- National Adult Day Services Association
- National Council for Aging Care
- National Council on Aging
- NCOA One Away campaign - compelling videos of real older adults who are struggling to make ends meet.
- National Institutes of Health - Institute on Aging
- Washington Aging Laws - get help
We know it can be difficult and sometimes overwhelming to choose the right kind of care for your loved one or friend. With so many options available, it’s hard to know which one is right for your circumstances.
The compassionate and knowledgeable team at Providence ElderPlace is happy to answer your questions, explain our services and help you with your decision. Feel free to call us at 206-320-5325 or fill out the form below to request more information. We look forward to helping you.