Providence Family Medicine - North Pines
At Providence Family Medicine – North Pines, we make health care easy and accessible for you and your family, whether they’re eight or 88. We’ll help you stay healthy, get treatment when you’re sick and manage any ongoing conditions.
Sometimes, sick happens. That’s why we offer same-day visits. If you can’t make it into the clinic, you can schedule a phone appointment. Just speak with one of our providers, get your diagnosis and be on your way.
Our family medicine physicians and nurse practitioners work in teams. You can always see someone who knows your health history even if your regular provider isn’t available.
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
At Providence Family Medicine – North Pines, your concerns will be heard, and you’ll be treated like a person, not a patient. Together, we can prevent future health issues by communicating closely during your visit—and between appointments.
We want to take care of your whole family. That’s why we provide the following services:
- Preventative care for men, women and children (newborn through adolescent)
- Women's health (well-woman exams, family planning, prenatal care)
- Senior care
- Sports physicals
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Hearing and vision screening
- Treatment of acute issues
- Management of chronic conditions, such as arthritis or asthma
- Diabetes management with an on-site diabetes educator
Your family deserves convenient health care. That’s why we offer:
- Same-day appointments
- Visits by phone
- Extended hours
- Access to a provider 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- In-house lab