Providence Nephrology - Walla Walla
Fri: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Providence Medical Group Nephrology in Walla Walla provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and chronic kidney disease.
Our Nephrologists work closely with the outpatient dialysis centers in the area. The clinic is next to Providence St. Mary Medical Center, where inpatient dialysis also is available.
We strive to provide warm, caring, individualized care of our patients. We believe in providing evidence-based diagnosis and treatment of chronic kidney disease, educating and helping our patients to be empowered to deal with their kidney disease.
- Outpatient management of chronic kidney disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of resistant hypertension, glomerular diseases, electrolyte and metabolic disorders
- Outpatient in center and nocturnal hemodialysis
- Home based peritoneal dialysis
- Education and referral for timely kidney transplantation
- Inpatient care including nephrology consultation, acute hemodialysis, CVVHD (Continuous Veno-Venous Hemodialysis) and peritoneal dialysis
- Management of immunosuppressant therapy after kidney transplantation
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results