Providence 65+ Health Center has brought senior-focused services and a compassionate team-based approach to your neighborhood.
With top-tier doctors and connected care team dedicated to seniors, our Providence 65+ health center inside the Panorama Clinic offers everything you need to stay on top of your health. You get access to care sooner, with longer appointment times so your doctor can address all your needs.
Our exceptional doctors and nurses provide the full range of primary care services for older adults, including:
- Screenings, checkups and reminders
- Preventive and wellness care
- Managing and treating chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, arthritis, heart disease and diabetes
- Diagnosing and treating new health concerns
- Women’s health care
- Geriatric care
- Assistance with aging in place
- Medication management
- Referrals to specialists
- Coordinating all aspects of your care
If you’re in an HMO plan, there’s no need to wait for the open enrollment period to select a new doctor. Members of an HMO plan are permitted to change their primary care physician (PCP) within their plan anytime throughout the year, with an effective start date of the following month. If you’re part of a PPO, you can change primary care doctors at any time.
Let us help you find the right coverage. Learn more about Medicare.
Welcome to Providence 65+ Health Center, where your primary care experience is tailored to your age group, offering a multitude of benefits:
- Enjoy extended appointments, ensuring you have ample time with your dedicated doctor.
- Swift access to appointments, addressing your needs promptly.
- Longer, unhurried visits fostering a personal connection.
- Access expertise from board-certified doctors exclusively focused on the well-being of those aged 65 and above.
- Benefit from a dedicated team trained to cater to the unique needs associated with aging.
- Receive an annual health report summarizing your care and goals.
- Navigate your care plan seamlessly with the assistance of a health advocate.
- Manage chronic conditions, medications, and complex health issues with a skilled nurse care manager.
- Experience cohesive teamwork for comprehensive and integrated care.
- Enjoy the convenience of connected care seamlessly integrated into the larger Providence family of resources.
- Access Providence hospitals and centers of excellence, a network of trusted specialists, and various imaging services.
- Stay connected through our 24/7 nurse advice line.
- Opt for telehealth appointments via phone or video for added flexibility.
- Access your patient portal through the Providence App for personalized convenience.
We also extend our care to individuals aged 62 and above with specific medical conditions. Contact the nearest health center for more details and embark on a journey towards comprehensive and age-appropriate healthcare.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.